- What makes me a candidate for your program? To be a candidate, we must check your list of current medications to ensure there is no interaction with Phentermine during your initial visit. We will also need to check your medical history for any complications that would restrict you and how. Lastly, we require a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27.0 or higher, which can be checked here.
- What kind of payment do you accept? We accept all credit cards and cash, but no checks.
- Do you take insurance? No, we do not file under insurance.
- Are there other options besides Phentermine? Yes, we offer Bontril and Adipex. Adipex is the brand name for Phentermine. Bontril is an option we often prescribe if a patient experiences strong side-effects to Phentermine.
- Can I be in the program and not take Phentermine? Yes, but the appointment price stays the same. Please note, we will not allow individuals to join the program even without the prescribing of medication if there are factors that would prevent you from joining regularly (such as those on the homepage).
- Are there no-show fees? Yes, $5 for every no-show. At our Lawton location, we charge $10 for no-shows on holidays and $10 for no-shows on Saturdays. There will be no fee if you cancel/reschedule by your appointment time on weekdays, however, Saturday appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled 24 hours in advance to avoid a no-show fee.
- How do I cancel/reschedule or make an appointment? Please call us to cancel/reschedule or set an appointment. If you are unable to reach us please leave a voicemail. Our social media accounts are for general information only. Unfortunately, appointments and medical information is accessible in person or over the phone only. The best time to call is between 8am - 4:40pm (Mon-Fri). We also offer online scheduling for current patients.
- Can I walk-in for an appointment? We accept walk-ins for follow-up and restart patients only. Walk-in times are from 8am-11am (Lawton), 1pm-4pm (Lawton), 8:00am-4:15pm (OKC). We ask for your patience if you are a walk-in as we are required to see those with appointments first.
- I'm taking a blood pressure medication - is that ok? Yes, we actually prefer our patients to have their blood pressure under control before beginning a medication like Phentermine. Those with blood pressures that exceed our accepted level will be asked to speak with their primary care physician and can not receive the medication.
- How expensive is the medication? A 30-day supply of Phentermine can easily be found from $11-$15, but the price often depends on which pharmacy you choose. We have a few preferred pharmacies we can recommend. However, options such as Bontril can range from $20-$40, and Adipex being close to $80.
Locations & Hours
5108 W Gore Blvd, Suite 1
Lawton, OK 73505
Monday - Friday
Saturday (9am-1pm for follow-ups only)
OKC / MOORE
605 NW 27th St., Suite 109
Moore, OK 73160
Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)